South Tabor Family Physicians wants you to focus on health year round!
Fall is no exception and preparing for the change of seasons is a great time to focus on your health too!
1. Prioritize you and your loved ones health.
Schedule a check-up and check in with your doctor! You can call us here: 503.261.7200
2. It’s beautiful this time of year in the Pacific Northwest!
Get outside and enjoy the Autumn weather.
3. Keep making those healthy food choices.
Rich in vitamins, minerals and antioxidants, pumpkin is incredibly healthy!
4. Get outside before the rain sets in, and stay active!
Setting good habits now will be a great way to keep you meeting your healthy living goals through the winter.
5. It has to be said, we all need to be prepared for cold and flu season.
The virus for the flu changes from year to year which means a flu vaccine helps protect you and boosts your immunity against the most common strains. Don’t forget to keep on top of your COVID-19 vaccines and boosters as well!